ATLANTA, GA - Georgia Health Information Network (GaHIN), the state-designated health information exchange (HIE) for Georgia, announced today that it has released a Request for Proposal (RFP) for an Investment Manager.
Download the Intent to Respond Form.
The Investment Manager will help successfully oversee and direct investments to provide sufficient cash to meet the day-to-day financial obligations of GaHIN and provide secure short-, mid-, and long-term cash management for the organization’s mission.
The Offeror must meet the following mandatory requirements:
- The Offeror must have previously provided and currently be providing investment management services for a nonprofit organization(s).
- The Offeror must have a minimum of 10 years of experience providing investment management services.
- The Offeror must maintain appropriate licensure in the state of Georgia.
- The Offeror must currently have $100 million minimum AUM.
- The Offeror must be able to provide three (3) references with one (1) of those being from a nonprofit organization.
Additional materials or any addendums regarding this RFP, if needed, will be made available to Offerors via email.
The anticipated initial period of performance is January 3, 2022 – January 31, 2026. For further information, please contact the RFP Coordinator:
Lee Ann Brewer, Senior Consultant