Dominic Mack, MD, MBA – Chairman
Jeffeory White, MD – Co Chairman
Glenn E. Pearson, FACHE – Chairman
Legal and Privacy
Cindy Zeldin – Chairman
RHIE Users’ Group
Duane Kavka – Chairman
Ben McKeeby – Chairman
Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
Georgia Health Connect
Global/Georgia Partnership for Telehealth
Grady Health System
Gwinnett Health System
West Georgia Health System
Key Areas of Focus
- Develop evidence based clinical programs that will improve patient and population health outcomes in practices and hospitals connected to GaHIN.
- Evaluate the clinical value of current GaHIN products and services.
- Provide clinical perspective and thought leadership regarding proposed value added products and services development supporting GaHIN’s continued financial sustainability.
- Continue engagement supporting the Asthma Project.
- Draft technical requirements and provide feedback regarding functionality supporting proposed value added products and services.
- Act as credible and reliable source of health IT education for Georgia healthcare organizations, providers, patients, business leaders, and government agencies.
- Identify and explore the latest trends in health information technology, mHealth apps, use of HIE in other states, and more.
RHIE Users’ Group
- Examine health plan/payer connection to GaHIN and their access to patient health data in order to develop data use policies and guidelines.
- Continuously provide status updates to GaHIN regarding increasing number of connections to downstream providers.
- Collaborate with other committees and external resources to develop and maintain GaHIN Member Connectivity Best Practices.
- Evaluate proposed value added products and services to provide feedback regarding development priorities, vendor selection, and product rollout.